Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
- USA– LoomBound ships via USPS Priority rate. If you would like to upgrade to Express, please contact us and we will provide a quote according to your location.
- INTERNATIONAL– LoomBound ships worldwide via USPS First-Class. If you would like to upgrade to Priority or Express, please contact us and we will provide a quote according to your location.
- All orders are insured.
- For shipping, LoomBound follows the rules & regulations posted by the USPS for international destinations. As the seller, LoomBound is not responsible to pay the additional fees or importation taxes charged by your country of locale.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Refunds available only if craftsmanship is flawed and determined in case-by-case situation. If you have a concern with your order please contact LoomBound within 10 days of receipt.
- If you are unhappy with your journal or wish for another style, please contact LoomBound within 10 days of receipt and you may request an exchange. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Journals with custom stamping may not be returned or exchanged.
- When a product contains vintage materials, be aware that the cover and materials have led previous lives. The tatters, scratches, faded colors and/or rounded corners give the journals their own character. Details and the prominent wear and tear of each book will be listed to prevent any surprises. Due to the nature of the vintage books, there will be no returns accepted due to the aged quality of the materials. If there is any concerns with your purchased item please contact LoomBound within 10 days of receiving your item.
Caring for your Journal
- Be gentle to your new journal. When transporting in a bag, it is recommended that you wrap the book snugly in a piece of cloth or leather to protect the binding and thread from friction.
- Journals live a long life if you keep them out of the elements. They don't like long soaks in the claw foot or rain dances.
- Keep them from reach of young children who might pull on the exposed threading.
- If you carry your journal in a bag, take a moment to wrap it in a cloth or piece of leather. This will save the binding from wear and tear.
- If your journal is showing wear and tear, it might be time to meet its maker. Contact us for a quote to repair or rebind with fresh pages.